Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (TERMS) CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING THE "CREATE ACCOUNT" BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
TERMINAL.GLOBAL reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including but not limited to any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and at its sole discretion. We will provide notice of these changes by posting the revised Terms to the Site and changing the "Last updated" date at the top of the Terms, or by emailing users at their provided email addresses, or by any other means as determined by TERMINAL.GLOBAL at its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site or at the instant that TERMINAL.GLOBAL transmits the information. These changes will apply at that instant to all then current and subsequent uses of the Site. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of this Site acts as acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to the Terms in effect when you access or use the Site, you must stop using the Site. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, the Services. If you have any question regarding the use of the Site, please contact email@example.com
These Terms and any terms expressly incorporated herein apply to your access to, and use of, any services provided by Anagal Group HK (“TERMINAL.GLOBAL,” “we,” “us” or “our”), and, including but not limited to our website located at http://terminal.global.global (the “Site”) provided by us as described in these Terms (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with TERMINAL.GLOBAL for products, services or otherwise. If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that (a) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization and (b) you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to be responsible to us if you violate these Terms.
1.ELIGIBILITY AND PROHIBITION OF USING OUR SERVICES.
The Services are intended solely for users who are 18 or older. By accessing or using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or Services.
2.DESCRIPTION OF OUR SERVICES.
TERMINAL.GLOBAL has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, the information and content on the website is subject to change without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting users to make independent decisions. TERMINAL.GLOBAL has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance and/or fitness for purpose of the content of any Services or products available through the website, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the Web site, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications. TERMINAL.GLOBAL will not have any liability for the use or interpretation of such information.
Users shall prepare devices and bear costs as follows:
- internet-connected device, including but not limited to computer or other internet-connected;
- internet-accessing costs, including but not limited to internet fees, rental charges for internet-connected equipments, cellular data fees, etc.
While using the Services, you accept the information services provided by TERMINAL.GLOBAL. You hereby authorize TERMINAL.GLOBAL to send commercial information to you via e-mail, SMS. You can opt out such services by changing relevant settings on the website.
You acknowledge and consent that the Services are provided by TERMINAL.GLOBAL according to its current technological capacity and other conditions. While TERMINAL.GLOBAL has made every effort to ensure continuity and security of the Services, we are unable to completely foresee and hedge legal, technological and other risks including but not limited to force majeure, virus, hacker attack, system instability, flaw in third-party services, act of government, etc. that may result in service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks. When the website is unable to operate properly because of the following circumstances and the user is unable to use the services, TERMINAL.GLOBAL assumes no liability for damages, including but not limited to:
- System downtime during maintenance as announced by TERMINAL.GLOBAL;
- Telecom equipment is out of order and cannot transmit data;
- Due to typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power failure, war, terrorist attacks and other force majeure factors, TERMINAL.GLOBAL has obstacle so unable to carry out business;
- Due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, the telecommunications sector technology adjustment or technical failure, web site upgrade, a temporary close due to government regulation, which cause the network and the services interruption or delay;
- Losses due to technical problems that cannot be predicted or solved by the existing technical forces of the industry;
- Damages to users or other third parties caused by third party’s fault or delay.
TERMINAL.GLOBAL may also start charging fees on free services. We shall release an announcement or put up a notice on respective page before the above mentioned changes, modifications are made and starting to charge. You shall stop using the service if you disagree on the above mentioned changes, modifications or paid content.
You agree, in accordance with operational and security needs, TERMINAL.GLOBAL may suspend or restrict part of the Services, or start providing additional services. By continuing using the Services, after any changes, additions and deductions of the Services, you continue to agree to the Terms and any other Terms added subsequently.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
TERMINAL.GLOBAL do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
4.CREATING AN ACCOUNT
In order to use any of the Services, you must first register by providing your name, e-mail and password, along with affirming this Terms of Service. You agree to not enable anyone to use or direct your account, and to update TERMINAL.GLOBAL of any information change or if your account has been compromised. You are responsible for keeping, protecting and safeguarding any keys, certificates, passwords, access codes, user IDs or other credentials and login information (collectively "Passwords") that have been provided to you or that are generated in connection with your use of the Services. If you lose your Passwords, you may not be able to access your account. You agree to notify TERMINAL.GLOBAL immediately of any unauthorized use of your Passwords. TERMINAL.GLOBAL will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your Passwords.
The user has the right to choose whether to become the TERMINAL.GLOBAL networks users. If users choose to become TERMINAL.GLOBAL registered users, they can create, modify their nicknames. Usernames and nicknames shall abide by relevant laws and regulations and also in accordance with the network morality. Usernames and nicknames cannot contain any words which related to insults, threats, obscene abuse and other violations of the legitimate rights and interests of others.
Once the user is registered, and become the user of TERMINAL.GLOBAL, he or she will get the username and password, and is responsible for all activities and events with this username and password after entering the system, and bear all the legal liability directly or indirectly caused by the language and behaviors of the use of this username.
Users who lost their passwords can reset it after being verified through their registered email addresses or phone numbers. You shall immediately report to TERMINAL.GLOBAL if any security breaches are found.
5. USERS’ RIGHT AND LIMITATIONS TO USE.
You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the TERMINAL.GLOBAL’s
- All right, title and interest in the Services and associated software, website and technology, including all intellectual property rights therein, are and shall remain with TERMINAL.GLOBAL;
- The Services are protected by the copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
If you disagree or are unsatisfied on the changes of the Services, you shall exercise the rights below:
- Stop using the Services;
- Require termination of the Services provided to you through customer support or other channels. After termination, your right to use the Services shall be terminated.
6. USER OBLIGATIONS
User shall not use TERMINAL.GLOBAL to endanger national security or disclose state secrets. User shall not violate the national community and the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, and shall not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information:
- Incitement to resist, undermine the implementation of constitution, laws and administrative regulations;
- Inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system;
- Incitement to split the country and undermine national unity;
- incite national hatred, ethnic discrimination, destruction of national unity;
- Fabricating or distorting facts, spreading rumors and disturbing social order;
- To promote feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, abetting the crime;
- Blatantly insulting others or fabricating facts to slander others, or carry out other malicious attacks;
- Damage the credibility of state organizations;
- Other violation of constitutional and legal administrative regulations;
- To conduct commercial advertising behavior.
- Prohibit users in any form to utilize TERMINAL.GLOBAL network as the place, platform or media to engage in a variety of illegal activities.
All the information released in all forms by the user in TERMINAL.GLOBAL network should comply with national laws and regulations and other relevant provisions of the relevant provisions of the site, in line with social order and vulgar, does not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, or the user shall bear the responsibility of all the legal consequences by themselves, and if TERMINAL.GLOBAL therefore suffered losses, TERMINAL.GLOBAL has the right to recover from the user.
7. SERVICE FEES
- The company has the right to set user service charges according to the appropriate rules. TERMINAL.GLOBAL also has the right to formulate and adjust the service fee, and set specific service charges to the user to use TERMINAL.GLOBAL services.
8. CHANGE OF SERVICE, INTERRUPTION, TERMINATION, RESTRICTION.
- TERMINAL.GLOBAL may change the service content and/or may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
In any of the following circumstances, TERMINAL.GLOBAL reserves the right to discontinue or terminate the services provided to you without notice, including in the following cases:
- If the personal information you have provided is not true, or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and failed to provide reasonable proof (please remember, according to the laws or regulations you should submit the true information);
- If you violate the relevant laws and regulations or this agreement;
- If for security reasons or other necessary circumstances.
- You may close your account at any time. TERMINAL.GLOBAL may also terminate your account at any time and at our sole discretion, upon notice to you by email or other communication. TERMINAL.GLOBAL may also suspend your access to the Services if it suspects that you have failed to comply with these Terms, pose an unacceptable fraud or regulatory risk to TERMINAL.GLOBAL, or if you provide any false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information. TERMINAL.GLOBAL will not be liable to you for any losses incurred in connection with TERMINAL.GLOBAL closure or suspension of your account.
TERMINAL.GLOBAL’s users’ information in these Terms means information that is in compliance with laws and regulations and conforms to the following scopes：
- Information provided to TERMINAL.GLOBAL by users during account creation；
- Automatically recorded information (including but not limited to IP address, cookies, browsing history, etc.) while users accessing the Services through website and mobile apps；
- Information legally acquired from business partners；
- Information acquired through other legal channels consent undertakes that: we will not disclose any name, password, phone number and other information to any third party without acquiring user’s permission beforehand or legal causes.
User information will be partially or wholly disclosed under below circumstances accord to legal requirements:
- User information will be partially or wholly disclosed under below circumstances accord to legal requirements
- Required by user, disclose to user himself/herself or other third parties; Required by administrative and judicial authorities, and other third parties as prescribed by law, according to laws and regulations；
- Other disclosure according to laws and regulations
You shall indemnify TERMINAL.GLOBAL and our agents (if any), employees, officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries and successors, and hold them harmless from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from TERMINAL.GLOBAL’s breach of these Terms. Similarly, TERMINAL.GLOBAL shall indemnify and hold harmless you and your agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries and successors from and against all third-party claims except those resulting solely from your breach of these Terms.
11. REFUSAL TO GUARANTEE AND DISCLAIMER
- TERMINAL.GLOBAL network, as a third party platform for "network service provider", does not guarantee the information and services provided in this the site platform can fully meet the needs of users. TERMINAL.GLOBAL shall not be liable for errors, insults, defamation, nonfeasance, obscenity, pornography, or blasphemy that may occur during the process of acceptance of the TERMINAL.GLOBAL web service.
- Based on the special nature of the Internet, TERMINAL.GLOBAL network does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness of the service, security are also not guaranteed, and TERMINAL.GLOBAL network do not bear the responsibility which is not caused by TERMINAL.GLOBAL network. TERMINAL.GLOBAL network tries to provide a safety network environment to the users, however, TERMINAL.GLOBAL network does not guarantee that the site or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, the user should use the industrys recognized software to check and kill any virus in the files downloaded from TERMINAL.GLOBAL network.
- TERMINAL.GLOBAL network is not responsible for the failure of preservation, modification, deletion or storage of the information released by the user. Nor will TERMINAL.GLOBAL network be liable for the typographical errors, negligence, etc. not intentionally caused by TERMINAL.GLOBAL network. TERMINAL.GLOBAL net has the right but no obligation to improve or correct any omission, error of any part of this site.
- Unless the TERMINAL.GLOBAL network is expressly agreed in writing, the TERMINAL.GLOBAL Network shall not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any content, such as, but not limited to, advertising from the Site in any manner (including but not limited to, containing, connecting, by way of, or downloading) from the Site; TERMINAL.GLOBAL network is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by the user according to the content information on this website. The user bears the risk of using the content of this website.
- The user comments published by users in TERMINAL.GLOBAL network, are only on behalf of the users personal point of view. It does not mean that this site agrees with their views or confirm their description. This site does not bear any legal responsibility caused by any user comments.
- TERMINAL.GLOBAL has the right to delete all types of information which does not meet the requirements of the laws or agreement, and TERMINAL.GLOBAL retains the right not to inform the user.
- In regards to notices issued to the users, TERMINAL.GLOBAL will deliver these notices through a formal page announcement, station letter, e-mail, customer service phone call, SMS or regular mail delivery. TERMINAL.GLOBAL network does not bear any legal responsibility for any winning, discount activities or information which are delivered not by above channels.
- TERMINAL.GLOBAL has the right to adjust the fees according to market conditions, and have the right to decide the termination of the free promotion period.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
These Terms and your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. You agree that any action at law pursued by you and arising out of or relating to these Terms not subject to arbitration (as set forth below) will be filed only in the People’s Court where TERMINAL.GLOBAL locates and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be divisible and shall not affect the legal effect of any other provision.
If you have any complaints, feedback or questions, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org When you contact us please provide us with your name and email address and any other information we may need to identify you, and the questions on which you have feedback.